Note: Original order total is displayed by default.
Select Form of Payment
Enter Payment Information
To credit the Convenience Fee, select Apply an Adjustment
Enter amount of Taxes as the amount of Adjustment, Click Next.
Select Complete this purchase without balancing account
In Chrome to refresh page to see order details, double click the order Customer Order
The order is now Paid and balance is $0.00
Return this Order
- Ecommerce> Orders and Payments
- Enter Customer Last Name or Order Number in Search For
- Select desired order to return and refund
- Double click Order Number to view Order
- Select Transactions> Return Items in this Order Select OK
- Select the items and registration you wish to return
- Total Refund Amount is displayed.
- Select Method of Refund. In this case, payment was made by check. We'll issue this refund by Cash and click Next.
- Verify Amount of Refund. Enter any notes regarding the refund and click Next
The Refund Summary is displayed. If refund is correct, click Finish
The Original Order is displayed which now indicates the Player Registration and Taxes (3.5% Convenience Fee) have been returned.
- During this process, the player registration is removed from all Player, Parent, Program, Team and League Reports including team rosters.
- Player may be "reinstated" by reversing the Return and Refund. Simply select Transactions>Puchase Items in this Order and repeat Payment Process.