Best Practice: Send important emails and reminders 2-3 days in advance to ensure recipients have an opportunity to view the email.
To send a new email message to a team:
- Log in as an Administrator.
- Select GamePlan in Control Panel.
- Select Organization> Leagues and Teams
- Select the appropriate League
- Select the appropriate Division the team is registered and plays in.
- Select the appropriate Team from the division. Click the Team Name.
- Select More from Menu located at bottom left corner of screen
- Select Email this Team from Menu. This selection will send an email to all of the parents or guardians of players on the selected team roster.
- To more people to this email, click Add a Recipient
- Select the appropriate person, parent or team, click Next. Additional recipient will be listed below Team Name.
- Select Customer service related messages or other important communications
- Enter Email Subject
- Compose Message
- When finished composing your message, copy the message for future reference or to send to another team.
- Click Send Message
- A notification will popup when email has been sent