GamePlan provides an easy way for you to move teams from one league to another. Note: Players will not be moved with the team due to their Player Registrations. See Moving Players between Leagues
In order to move a team from one league to another:
- Login as an Administrator.
- Select GamePlan in Control Panel.
- Select Organization> Leagues and Teams
- Select the League> Division> and Team that you wish to move to another league.
- Select More
- Select Move this team to another League
- You will receive the warning shown below.. All team exemptions and data previously entered by the coach will also be lost.
If you choose to continue click OK.
- You will now be prompted to select the league you wish to move this team to as shown below. Select New League and Click Next.
- Select appropriate Division
- Update any other information. When completed Click Next.
- Click Submit Order for Processing as shown below.
- Review the order and Click Finish.
- Note: If there are charges for the league registration you will need to make the necessary financial adjustments.