To Move a draft player to a different division.
- Log in as an Administrator.
- Select GamePlan in Control Panel
- Select Organization Administration
- Select Leagues and Teams
- Enter Division> Draft Players
- Select Player Name to be moved
- Double click Player Name in the list to open the player record.
- Review and edit Player Date of Birth if needed. Sometimes the birth year is incorrect. See also
- Select the desired registration and season if multiple league registrations are displayed.
- Select the desired division in Prefered Division.
- Click Save
- The player will now be displayed in the desired division.
- Note: Prefered Division is only displayed until the player is assigned to a team.