Communicate with my Team
- Can a parent contact coach from team page? Yes. You may email other members directly. Simply click the desired email address from the roster to open your default email program.
- Can team members contact other members displayed on team page? Yes. You may email other members directly. Simply click the desired email address from the roster to open your default email program.
- Can I Send Text Alerts to my team? Yes! MyGamePlanIQ gives you the ability to send text alerts to your team from within the Communications tab of MyGamePlanIQ team portal. To do it, simply open the Communications tab and select “Alerts.” Select the recipients, type in your short message, then select “Send.” The Alert message will be received as an SMS push notification or a text message.
Email my Team: As a coach or manager, or contact, you may email the team from the Communications tab on team web page.
- From the Team Home page, select the Communications tab.
- Click Options, select Email Team.
- Enter a subject for the email.
- Upload attachments as desired.
- Compose the email.
- Click Send.
Please keep in mind that this feature is only available to for Upgraded Accounts.
See Upgrade to a Premium Account
Still curious? Check out this help article: Understanding Alerts