To Move a Player to another League using an Exchange:
This process will return the orignal registration and re-register the player in the desired league. This will remove the orginal registration from a league, the team and from the player record and register the player in the new league. This process may be reversed at a later time to reinstate the player. After completing the exchange the cutomer may have balance due or a pending refund To process a partial payment or to issue a partial refund, see also:
- Log in as an Administrator.
- Select GamePlan in Control Panel.
- Select E-Commerce> View Orders and Payments.
- Enter Customer Name in Search For:
- Select the Customer
- Select the Order that needs to be exchanged.
- Select Transactions from the menu.
- Select Return Items in this Order from the menu.
- Next Select the items and registrations you wish to return This will start a wizard to walk you through the process.
- Select Execute an Exchange and click Next.
- Selct the type Item or Registration you wish to purchase and click Next
Selct the desired Item or Registration you wish to purchase and click Next
- Begin the new Registration Item by clicking Agree and follow the prompts in the Registration Process.
- Double check the Parent Contact and Billing Information and click Next.
- Select the desired player to be re-registered in the appropriate league and click Next
- Complete the Player Information Questions and click Next
- Your Shopping Basket is dsiplayed after completing the Player Information.
- Click Begin Checkout if the Shopping Cart is correct.
- Payment Options are now Displayed
- Payment Type This purchase is to be exchanged (Administrator Only)
||This purchase is to be exchanged with line items selected previously in this wizard.
- Click Submit Order for Processing
- Refund Summary is now Displayed
- Click Finish to complete the exchange transaction. Important Note: Please click Finish only Once or the system may process the new Item or Registration muliple times which will require the duplicate registration to be refunded as shown below.
- A summary of your transactions will be displayed. The cusomter may have a balance due or pending refund if there is price difference between the items or regiostrations exchnaged.
- Complete the transaction by charging or refunding the Balance to the customer’s originating credit card.