How to Create a Hidden Registration
There may be times when you may need to re-open registration temporarily and privately. Several methods may be used:
- Log in as an Administrator.
- Click the blue EDIT PAGE button and select in the Control Bar.
- Next select Page Settings.
- Select the Page Details tab
- Next, scroll down to bottom of Page Settings and unmark Include In Menu? to hide the page.
- Next, click Update Page to save changes.
- Next, right-click the page URL in your browser bar to copy it. This will be the link to send to your customer as an invitation to register. Paste the URL into Notepad or your email invitation.
- Next, select Gameplan in the Control Bar.
- Select E-Commerce System> Registration and Merchandise
- Select the desired sales department, in this case, Baseball Pool Players
- Select the desired Registration, in this case, Baseball Player Registration
- Mark Item is Available and click Save
- Mark Items is Displayed and click Save
- Now the Registration Item is displayed and available for customer purchase. However, since we unmarked Include In Menu? in Page Settings, the registration is hidden and available only if a customer has the URL for the "hidden" page.
- Send the URL to customers as needed. http://everysport.net/faaasports/Registration/BaseballPlayerRegistration-InvitationPlayer.aspx
- Be certain to turn off the registrations after your invited customers have registered.