Creating Sub Calendars
You can set up this feature on each team page calendar and then set the “Club Calendar “ as a sub-calendar. Anything you update on the team page calendar will only display here, but anything you add to the “club calendar” will automatically display on the team page calendar.
Setting a unique team page calendar title:
In order to distinguish each grade/team page calendars, you will want to edit the calendar module title.
* If this effects all team pages within your club then it will not be necessary to edit the title
- go to the team page
- Click "edit settings"
- Rename the Calendar Title
- Click Update to Save your changes at the bottom
**For example, change Team calendar to 3rd Grade calendar
- Go to the page with the calendar you want to set as the main calendar
- Hover over and from the drop-down menu choose "Edit Settings"
- Go to the Sub Calendar tab
- check box
- Click on the calendars you want to add as sub-calendars. (The >>will select all)
- Once you have chosen all calendars click update settings.